[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]We appreciate your compliance in our updated studio guidelines as we navigate a safe and healthy studio environment together! In order to get back to the classes we know and love, we need YOUR help to follow the mandated guidelines.
Thank you to our devoted community and new students alike, we are grateful Good Karma is BACK and able to open our doors to you once again!
Right now, In-Studio we are able to offer low enrollment socially distanced classes, and small group circus series starting Wednesday, August 26th. We will continue private sessions, virtual and outdoor classes as well.
Please note: Classes are subject to change or be canceled at any time.
Good Karma COVID-19 Safety Policies for Students
These policies are designed, in combination with state regulations, to reduce the instances of transmission where possible. Please keep in mind that the recommended guidelines to prevent viral transmission may change at any time. In addition, the status of community transmission in our area continues to change as well. With that in mind, we just want you to know that we may need to adjust class times or pause programming again at any point in order to prioritize safety for our students, staff, and our community. We are all in this together, thank you for patience and understanding.
Before You Arrive
Kindly review these COVID-19 Safety Policies, each student is responsible for being up to date, and following all guidelines.
Please also note that your willingness to pre-register or participate in any class or program at GKYS LLC / Good Karma Studio going forward from August 20, 2020, is an automatic signature of our Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19. Please make sure you have read this document before registering for classes.
- All classes MUST be pre-scheduled online with Good Karma due to limited spaces and contact tracing guidelines. Classes registration will close 45min before the start time, there will be NO walk-ins allowed at this time.
- Please register for classes by visiting https://thegoodkarmastudio.com/yoga-class-schedule or using the MindBody app.
- Plan on arriving 15-20 min early for your class as we get acclimated with transitioning students between classes. Students may be asked to wait outside or in their cars, a designated staff member will be outside to guide you. To ensure fairness to your fellow classmates and teachers, late arrivals will not be permitted and no refunds will be issued.
- All students and staff must wear a clean, fitted face mask that hooks on their ears (not tied around the head and not gators) at ALL TIMES when on site. Place the mask on after exiting your car and leave any personal belongings not essential for your training/class in your car.
- A staff member will greet you at the door with a big masked smile! Please keep a minimum of 6ft between each other as you sign in, get your temperature taken, and a squirt of hand sanitizer.
Only students are permitted in the facility at this time, sorry no guests or observers. Students can be dropped off and picked up in the parking area.
No person(s) will be admitted into Good Karma who:
(see assumption of risk waiver)
- Are sick or showing symptoms related to Covid-19
- Have been in close contact with a known Covid-19 case within 14 days.
- Have a body temperature of 100.0 or higher.
- Have not read and fully understand the COVID Assumption of Risk Form.
- Are unaware or unwilling to follow all GKS safety policies.
- Are not wearing a clean acceptable face mask.
- Is a student who has lived outside of New York in the last 14 days. Any students must quarantine in New York for a minimum of 14 days before entering Good Karma Studio per state laws.
NO REFUNDS will be provided to students who are asked to leave for not following GKYS LLC / Good Karma Studio’s, and statewide safety policies.
- 6+ feet are required between people in class.
- Masks are required at all times. In order to ensure safe mask use, it should fit snugly over your nose and mouth. Each student should have a minimum of 1 extra clean face mask with them. Any student without a clean mask will be asked to go home.
- Each piece of equipment used in training should either belong to and be solely used by the student, be assigned by Good Karma to be solely used by the student, or be disinfected between each use.
- Good Karma will assign which of these applies to you and your training and you are expected to never deviate from this assignment. Any equipment brought from home must be disinfected before use.
These protocols are current and subject to change. Any Good Karma equipment used must be rested 3 days between use, or be able to be fully disinfected between users.
- You must bring your own Yoga Mat. GKS will NOT be providing mats or blankets for use as of now.
- Soft Aerial Equipment – Assigned to a single user or with a 3 days lapse between users.
- Metal Aerial Equipment – Assigned to a single user and/or disinfected between users with proper GKS spray provided.
- Crash and Panel Mats – User disinfects at the end of training session with disinfectant spray available.
- Only one person is permitted in a bathroom at any time. Please wait in the changing room area or lobby to ensure social distancing.
- Please sanitize your hands at the front desk before using the bathroom.
- Do not touch your face or remove your mask when in the bathrooms.
- Close the lid of the toilet before flushing to minimize droplet spray.
- You must wash your hands for at least 20 seconds after going to the bathroom.
- If possible, please make an effort to allow for a minimum of 3 minutes between bathroom users.
Limit your time in the lobby by moving through as quickly as possible. The lobby should only be used during your check in, on your way to and from the bathroom, hand washing and sanitizing.
Cubbies are available in the front lobby and near changing rooms, please space your belongings accordingly.
Exiting Class & The Building
- Depending on the type of class you are attending, you may be asked to remove your swing/apparatus and place it in the “finished section” for sanitizing or adequate time lapse between users.
- For your safety, masks are required until you are at your vehicle.
- For now, there will be no congregating inside the studio. Please keep group discussions and interactions to the grass area or parking lot at least 12ft from the main entrance.
- Depending on the type of class and which studio you will be practicing in, you may be asked to exit the double doors via Studio Air for ease of transition.
We know these past 6 months have been mentally exhausting for us all, let’s work together to ensure our community’s safety and health by following all guidelines and procedures above. Together, we CAN make a difference and heal together safely.
LOVE, GRATITUDE & BIG AIR HUGS[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]